We are seeking a safety-focused, people-oriented service expert with his/her Class A CDL with HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements. This is a full-time driving position that requires lots of physical activity (handling compressed gas cylinders). The customer interaction is extremely high and we are looking for a people person who is a tremendous communicator, both verbal with a customer service personality and written for neat and accurate paperwork. Those looking for stop-and-drop driving-only positions need not apply. This is a physical, service-oriented type of distribution career! Our drivers are the industry’s best.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Safe CDL Hazmat Driving
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Handling
- Customer Service and Cylinder Exchange
- Forklift Driving / Loading / Unloading
- Handheld Scanner Tracking of All Assets
Experience / Credentials required include:
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Clean Driving Record
- No Restrictions for Heavy Labor, with a Dragon-Slaying Work Ethic!
- Upbeat, Friendly Personality for Customer Service Excellence
- Thorough, Detailed Written Communication for Accurate Paperwork
- Mechanical Aptitude for Truck Repairs
- Computer Savvy for iPad Applications and Handheld Scanners
- Passion for Adding Value on a Small Entrepreneurial Team
Why join Butler Gas Products?
- Family-Owned and Operated since 1948
- 2015 Winner of the Compressed Gas Association “Fleet Safety Excellence Award”
- 2015 & 2016 Winner of the Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work”
- 2016 Winner of the Pittsburgh Business Times “Manufacturer of the Year”
- 2016 Winner of the Pittsburgh Business Times “Family Business Awards”
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits, including Profit Sharing
APPLY via Indeed