We believe that customers don’t have to sacrifice small company service for big company capabilities in the packaged gases industry. Both are possible and we are living proof. Our organization lives this purpose by putting SAFETY (1) first, above all. Then we take care of our PEOPLE (2) – training and empowering each other to be experts in the gas business. Once we invest in our team we can turn them loose to serve and wow our CUSTOMERS (3), and that’s how we generate PROFIT (4) for our customers and us alike. Do you share this core belief? We always have opportunities for A-Players. Call our COO Abydee Butler Moore at 412-771-7660 x 316 to introduce yourself.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Butler Gas Products Family.
Why join Butler Gas Products?
• Family-Owned and Operated since 1948
• 2015 Winner of the Compressed Gas Association “Fleet Safety Excellence Award”
• 2015 & 2016 Winner of the Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work”
• 2016 Winner of the Pittsburgh Business Times “Manufacturer of the Year”
• 2017 Winner of the Pittsburgh Business Times “Family Business Awards”
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits, including Profit Sharing
CDL CLASS A DRIVER WITH HAZMAT AND TANKER ENDORSEMENTS (McKees Rocks, PA)
Our drivers are the industry’s best. Our full-time driving positions require heavy physical activity (handling compressed gas cylinders). The customer interaction is extremely high and we are looking for people-people who are tremendous communicators, both verbal with customer service personalities and written for neat and accurate paperwork. Those looking for stop-and-drop driving-only positions need not apply. This is a physical, service-oriented type of distribution career!
Main job responsibilities include:
• Safe CDL Hazmat Driving
• Compressed Gas Cylinder Handling
• Customer Service and Cylinder Exchange
• Forklift Driving / Loading / Unloading
• Handheld Scanner Tracking of All Assets
• iPad Interfacing with Fleet Management Software
• Bulk Delivery and Pickups of Cryogenic Liquid
• Maintaining the Truck Assigned with 100% Safe Operational Excellence
Experience / Credentials required include:
• Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
• Clean Driving Record
• No Restrictions for Heavy Labor, with a Dragon-Slaying Work Ethic!
• Upbeat, Friendly Personality for Customer Service Excellence
• Thorough, Detailed Written Communication for Accurate Paperwork
• Mechanical Aptitude for Truck Repairs
• Computer Savvy for iPad Applications and Handheld Scanners
• Passion for Adding Value on a Small Entrepreneurial Team
Compensation: hourly wage to be determined on credentials and experience, plus overtime as needed from customer demand, plus cell phone allowance, plus safety bonus, plus full benefits including profit sharing
PART-TIME CYLINDER PAINTER / ASSET MAINTENANCE (McKees Rocks, PA and New Brighton, PA)
Butler Gas is seeking two self-motivated industrious individuals who are interested in pursuing part-time Asset Maintenance positions – one at our McKees Rocks location, and one at our New Brighton location. Responsibilities will include blasting and painting cylinders, power washing trucks, facility maintenance work, and entry-level production work.
McKees Rocks Position HOURS 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM
New Brighton Position HOURS 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Schedule includes a 30-minute lunch break
Compensation: $13 per hour