Specialty gases are used in a wide variety of manufacturing, process, and service applications. They are utilized in environmental laboratories, food service operations, manufacturing facilities, medical and pharmaceutical operations, and more. Specialty gases undergo a series of purity tests and follow exact mixture specifications to ensure their quality.
At Butler Gas Products, we manufacture several of our specialty gases in-house in our state-of-the-art facility. In addition to the gases that we fill and mix ourselves, we also carry extensive lines of rare gases and specialty equipment.
Butler Gas Products is partnered with world-renowned specialty gas companies to offer the best in quality and service. Our Specialty Gas Lab and filling facility in Pittsburgh has been process approved to follow the same procedures, use the same equipment, and ensure the same quality as the global manufacturers yet we provide the personalized, value-added service of a local company.
Call today to arrange a visit to our Specialty Gas laboratory and filling facility. Please contact VP of Business Development Heather Ferrand.
Specialty Gases and Specialty Equipment
- Specialty gas laboratory and filling facility
- Pure gases
- 3500, 4500, and 6000 psi filling in Argon, Nitrogen, Helium
- GC carrier gases
- Rare gases
- Research and UHP gases
- Gas mixtures
- EPA Protocols
- Laser gas mixtures
- Instrument support mixtures
- Transportable cylinders (disposable and refillable)
- Leak detection and monitoring equipment
- Gas filters and purifiers
- Flow measurement and control devices
- Manifolds and switchover systems
- Lecture bottle equipment
- Cylinder mounts and stands
See the rest of the list under Our Products.