Our production team is the heart of our manufacturing capabilities. This is a full-time manual labor position that requires lots of mathematical thinking and detail discerning. You must be observant, mechanical, computer-savvy, and able to work well with others. This is a career that will challenge you physically and intellectually. Someone who thrives in this role is detailed, athletic, upbeat, diligent, and smart. Cylinders filled in our Industrial and Medical Gas plant go to construction sites, fabricators, welding shops, hospitals, and medical facilities throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, and New York. This is an opportunity to contribute to a small team in a growing local family-owned business, helping to build our region.
You will love this job if:
- You are fast. You are able to pivot from task to task while never cutting corners.
- You enjoy being busy and seek out what needs to be done as if you owned the company – cleaning, restocking supplies, painting cylinders.
- You demonstrate pride in your work. You put out work of the highest integrity and detailed accuracy.
- You like to have fun while keeping things professional.
- You want to be a difference-maker on a small team where there is no place to hide. You want your skillsets to shine and you want to learn the entire business, not just one task.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Industrial and Medical Gas Cylinder Filling: argon, carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, propane
- Compressed Gas Cylinder Handling
- Maintaining Fill Plant Equipment, Yard, and Facilities
- Operating a Fork Lift to Sort, Stage, Load/Unload
- Blasting, Painting, Barcoding Cylinders
- Computer Interfacing for Order Processing and Cylinder Tracking
- Industrious Work Ethic and Highly Self-Motivated
- Extremely Observant and Detailed
- Proficient in Math, Science, and Technology
- Strong People, Teamwork, and Communication Skills
- Passion for Adding Value on a Small Entrepreneurial Team
Compensation: competitive hourly wage to be determined on credentials and experience, plus overtime as needed from customer demand, plus full benefits including 401K match, profit sharing, health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, FSA, and 18 paid days off in 2022