Our industrial gas manufacturing and fill plants are the heart of our business. We are seeking safety-and-accuracy-focused hustlers to fill acetylene cylinders, load trucks, blast/paint/requalify cylinders, and maintain fill plant equipment. Our production positions are both mentally and physically demanding, requiring alert attention to detail, physical fitness, mechanical aptitude, and mathematical thinking.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Filling acetylene cylinders (sorting, prefill inspecting, weighing in/out, filling, tracking)
- Operating a forklift to stage cylinders and load/unload trucks
- Safely and accurately fulfilling local customer orders
- Maintaining fill plant equipment and following all safety and compliance protocol
- Blasting, painting, barcoding, and requalifying cylinders
Experience / Credentials required include:
- Industrious work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Proficiency in math
- Mechanically skilled
- Work experience in heavy industry / manufacturing preferred
- Strong people, teamwork, and communication skills
Compensation: Hourly wage $19/hour (+/- based on manufacturing experience), variable bonus on number of cylinders requalified, plus an excellent benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, profit sharing.
Part-time schedules also available for cylinder maintenance only, $16/hour.