Our industrial gas manufacturing and fill plants are the heart of our business. We are seeking safety-and-accuracy-focused hustlers to fill cylinders, load trucks, paint cylinders, and maintain fill plant equipment. Our production positions are both mentally and physically demanding, requiring alert attention to detail, physical fitness, and mathematical aptitude.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Filling industrial and medical gas cylinders (sorting, prefill inspecting, filling, tracking)
- Filling specialty gas cylinders if aptitude or experience permits
- Operating a forklift to stage cylinders and load/unload trucks
- Safely and accurately fulfilling customer orders
- Maintaining plant equipment and operations workspace
- Blasting, painting, and barcoding cylinders
Experience / Credentials required include:
- >3 years of experience in industrial, medical, or specialty gas operations preferred
- Industrious work ethic and highly self-motivated
- Proficiency in math
- Strong people, teamwork, and communication skills
Compensation: Hourly wage based on operations and manufacturing experience ($17-$20+/hr), plus an excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K, and profit-sharing.