Intrigued by running your own business? We need an ambitious, multitalented individual to excel in technical sales and operations at the store level. This store manager is responsible for safe cylinder filling operations, sales growth of a welding supply store and surrounding territory, and financial management at the branch.
We are looking for an up-and-coming sales professional with welding expertise who excels at entrepreneurial independent work. This person must have a technical aptitude, a passion for sales, and a strong business sense.
This is an exciting time to become an A-player in a growing family-owned company.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Assisting walk-in customers with cylinder fills and exchanges for argon, carbon dioxide, helium, nitrogen, oxygen, propane, and welding mixes
- Complying with all local and federal regulations for safe industrial gas operations
- Consulting for welding and cutting equipment, welding consumables, and related industrial gas supplies
- Creating positive word of mouth and customer satisfaction within the store’s territory
- Driving sales growth for the store
- Managing store finances
- Merchandising and marketing within the retail environment
- Working with the outside sales team for lead generation and qualification (this position has potential as an outside sales bullpen)
Experience / Credentials required include:
- College education, preferably in welding and technical trades, and/or business
- Proficient mathematical skills for store accounting and retail transactions
- Strong reasoning and decision-making skills with the ability to relate to customers
- Strong verbal and written professional communication skills
- Proficient in computer transactions for point of sale and store accounting, and Microsoft Office products
- Confident sales personality with the ability to build a network
- Maturity, drive, and discipline to work independently with upmost integrity
- $45,000 base salary plus uncapped commission on gross profit performance for the store and target outside accounts
- Unrivaled benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 18 paid days off in 2023, 401K with matching, and profit sharing.